eBooksSmall Dog Reference
Raise & Train Happy Dogs
50 Topics to Guide You
This KINDLE ebook offers you the kind of helpful tips and information that you need to raise a happy, healthy canine companion. All laid out in easy-to-read lists, organized by topic. Whether you’re just considering a dog, or you are a seasoned pet-parent, this book is for you.
Everything’s here, from 4 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Get a Dog, to 10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You If He Could. This book covers a lot of ground, including:
- Getting a Dog – 10 Myths About Adoption
- Training & Behaviour – 20 Things Your Dog Hates
- Health & Safety – 6 Things You Should NEVER Buy for Your Dog at the Dollar Store
- Food & Treats – 10 Worst Foods for Your Dog
- Grooming – 3 Steps to an Easy Bath
- Fun Facts About Dogs – Top 20 Toys for Dogs
Raise & Train Happy Dogs: 50 Topics to Guide You is expert information that’s concise, clear and easy-to-read.
An invaluable resource, with information presented in comprehensive checklists, to guide you in raising a happy, healthy dog.
No reviews yet, but please add yours, on Amazon.com or here.