eBooksSmall Dog Reference
Ticks on Dogs: Small Dog Nightmare
What’s worse than ticks on your dog? COMMERCIAL TICK TREATMENTS!
At least 1,600 dogs have died needlessly in the past 5 years thanks to spot-on flea and tick treatments! It’s a tragedy that shouldn’t happen.
Commercial products to repel ticks can be deadly. The insecticides in these products are poisonous. Let’s face it: they’re formulated to kill stubborn parasites. The hardest hit: dogs under 20 pounds.
Learn how to protect your small dog from the dangers of ticks – without poisoning him! Order today.
Ticks are a real nightmare for dogs and people.
But Tick Treatments are worse!
“Trying to pick an effective, safe, commercial tick treatment for your small dog, is like choosing between being hanged and being shot.”
- In 2010 EPA and the FDA both warned that spot-on tick treatments have been linked to serious medical reactions in dogs under 20 pounds, especially mixed breeds
- More than 1,600 pet deaths have been traced to spot-on tick and flea treatments in the last 5 years
- Tick treatments contain proven carcinogens and other toxins that invade your dog’s system, causing long term, permanent damage
Brown dog tick
Tick, before and after feeding.
You can tell it's a tick because it has EIGHT legs. All other insects have 6.
Be the first to add your review.
Don't poison your Morkie - protect him!