eBooksSmall Dog Reference
Groom your Morkie at Home in Just Minutes a Day
Why settle for a puppy cut?
Instead, enjoy your Morkie’s exceptionally beautiful coat, a combination of colours from the parents, the Maltese dog and the Yorkshire Terrier.
By persevering with your Morkie for just a few minutes every day, you can easily groom him yourself, and keep his hair long, flowing and luxurious, the way it was meant to be.
- the truth about commerical shampoos, and how to make your own natural shampoo
- how to clean your Morkie’s ears (hint: NO Q-tips)
- safely get rid of those stains under his eyes
- how to brush your dog’s teeth so he doesn’t mind (too much)
- what equipment you need for grooming at home
- removing mats and tangles
- the clean-up trim – not a puppy cut
- how to do the top knot …and lots more
Downloadable Kindle book; complete with illustrations
More about this Kindle ebook
More about this ebook
Title: Groom your Morkie at Home in Just Minutes a Day
Author: Small dog expert Deb Gray
Format: Kindle ebook
Publisher: Letter 27 Communications Business Ltd.
Publishing Date: 2016
# of pages: 115
Not sold yet? Get a preview at Amazon.com