OK here are your clues.
People often think that this vegetable is a fruit. It is used to make sweet treats, especially in summer.
It can be a powerful laxative, and it is poisonous to dogs.
Speaking of foods dogs cannot eat, did you know that the following can make your Morkie very sick:
- apple cores (small bits of apple are OK)
- avocados, especially the pits!
- beer, wine and any alcohol
- caffeine, like coffee, tea or cola products
- corn on the cob
- fat trimmings and bones
- macadamia nuts
- onions and garlic
- sugar (including glucose products, corn syrup, fructose, etc)
- Xylitol – found in gum and candy and used as a sugar substitute
Back to our quiz…. it’s really a vegetable, although often confused with being a fruit. It’s used to make sweet treats, especially in summer. It can be a powerful laxative… and it can make your Morkie very sick.
If you said RHUBARB – you’re right!