Write for Us
Due to an unprecedented volume of requests to write guest articles, AboutMorkies.com is not accepting any unsolicited articles or blogs at this time.
We welcome high-quality articles from you that relate to the needs and interests of AboutMorkies readers. Our readers care deeply about their small dogs, and how to continue to raise them to be happy, healthy companions.
Unrelated and self-serving topics and links will not be accepted.
Subjects Open to Contribution
Morkies are dogs whose parents are the purebred Yorkshire Terrier and the purebred Maltese. Although this is the main focus of this site, any important information for small dogs in general, which would include Morkies, can work.
Topics typically cover:
- Morkie information – general knowledge and background about this unique breed (How Smart is Your Morkie)
- Celebrity Morkies – star sightings with Morkies, Yorkies or Maltese (Tiffany Haddish and her Celeb Morkie)
- Dogs in the News – human interest stories that include Morkies (Their Other Dog Found Their Runaway Morkie)
- Crimes against dogs – local crimes, as well as general issues such as stopping puppy mills and dog meat festivals in Korea (Police Looking For Morkie Thief)
- Feeding your Morkie – types of foods, recipes, feeding behaviour (Prescription Dog Food – Legit or Scam?)
- Getting a Morkie – where to find a good quality Morkie (Watch Out For This Teacup Morkie Scam)
- Morkie Care – What you need to know – dental care, general health, vaccinations, grooming (Hate Brushing Your Morkie’s Teeth? Try This)
- Morkie Fun & Games – travelling with your Morkie, fun training, holiday tips (Naughty or Nice? Presents for the Dog)
AboutMorkies does not pay any writers for content.
All contributions must be original content, and include proper citations for any ideas, text or data that is not original.
Our editors reserve the right to remove self-promotional content and links, as well as make significant edits to content and headlines.
Outbound links will generally be NoFollow. Natural links that make sense, are fine in your article.
For the sake of credibility, you won’t be listed as a guest blogger, but simply as the post author. Your bio page can be linked to your site as well as social media, with follow links.
Your bio can include a headshot and 50 words or less, plus 2 DoFollow links to social media.
Posts are generally 800 to 1,200 words; if your idea is outside of that, please explain why.